Moving across town? Let Reliable Movers take care of everything for you. Our team of experienced movers will handle all aspects of your move, from packing and loading to transportation and unloading. We’ll ensure your move is stress-free and your belongings arrive safely at your new home.
Moving to a new state can be overwhelming, but Reliable Movers will make it easy for you. We’ll work with you to create a customized moving plan that fits your needs and budget. Our experienced movers will handle everything from packing and loading to transportation and unloading. We’ll ensure your belongings arrive safely and on time.
Don't have time to pack or unpack? Let Reliable Movers handle it for you. Our professional packers will take care of everything, ensuring your belongings are packed securely and efficiently, and unpacked in your new home. We use only the highest-quality packing materials to ensure your items arrive at their destination in the same condition they left.
Need help moving your furniture? Reliable Movers has you covered. Our team of experienced movers will ensure your furniture is moved safely and efficiently, no matter how big or small. We’ll treat your furniture with the care it deserves and ensure it arrives at your new home in the same condition it left.
If you need to store your belongings before, during, or after your move, Reliable Movers has you covered. We offer secure storage solutions to fit your needs and budget. Our facilities are clean, dry, and climate-controlled, so you can rest assured your belongings are safe and secure.
WRITTEN BINDING ESTIMATE, ORDER FOR SERVICE, BILL OF LADING AND CONTRACT FOR RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL SHIPMENTS.
12 Lake Avenue
Auburn, New York 13021
315-252-9214 / 315-863-5426
US DOT# 1605981
This Estimate Expires:
Pick up Date:
Conditions at Origin: Residential
Conditions at Destination: Residential
This shipment is automatically valued at, and insured for $10,000 (intrastate) .60 per pound, per article.
( ) Customer’s Initials
All insurance claims for full value go directly to the cargo insurance company have a $500.00 automatic deductible the customer is responsible for.
( ) Charge ( ) Prepaid ( X ) C.O.D
Written Binding Estimate Charge:
(for transportation and accessorial service)
Charge for Insurance Coverage: 0
Prepayment Collect by:
BALANCE DUE: See bottom of fifth page for pricing
Payment in cash or credit card. Payment is due before the truck is unloaded. If your move is $1000.00 or less the payment is to be made CASH only.
THIS WRITTEN BINDING ESTIMATE, ORDER FOR SERVICE, BILL OF LADING AND CONTRACT COVERS ONLY THE LOADING, TRANSPORTATION AND UNLOADING OF THE GOODS SPECIFIED ON THE INVENTORY SHEET ATTACHED HERETO AND MADE A PART HEREOF, AND THE SERVICES SPECIFIED ON THE REVERSE SIDE HEREOF. IT IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS.
1. Binding Estimate may be revised by mutual agreement between the shipper and the mover any time on or before the day shipment is loaded or any time within the 30-day period that the binding estimate is in effect, whichever comes first.
2. Estimate total charges apply only for quantities and/or services or any part thereof set forth on the estimate. The binding estimate total charge will not cover delays caused by any impediment to the move which are not caused by the mover.
3. Transportation is limited to the origin and destination and additional stops. If any indicated on the estimate.
4. If at the time of the move the actual quantity (in cubic feet or constructive weight) of goods to be moved varies by more than ten percent of the quantity shown on the estimate, the binding estimate may be adjusted accordingly, the mover may submit an entirely new written binding estimate, or mover may choose to move shipment at full tariff rates.
5. If at the time of the move the shipper requests additional labor services from the mover that are not listed on the original binding estimate, an adjustment will be made by the mover to the binding estimate to reflect the hourly labor rate specified below:
Van: $100.00 per van, per hour.
OT Van: $200.00 per van, per hour.
ST Labor: $100.00 per man, per hour.
OT Labor $200.00 per man, per hour.
6. If at the time of the move the shipper requests additional accessorial service that are not labor related and that are not listed on the original binding estimate, an adjustment will be made by the mover to the binding estimate to reflect the mover’s published tariff rate in effect at the time of the move for such accessorial service.
7. If shipper requests or requires additional accessorial quantities or services after loading, at destination which are not included and itemized on the binding estimate, charges for such will be assessed at the mover’s tariff level in effect at the time of loading.
Estimated weight will be used for items assessed on the cwt.basis. On prepaid shipments or on shipments when prior credit arrangements have not been previously established, the mover will collect at time of delivery, the applicable tariff charges which shall be in addition to binding estimate.
These services are as follows:
Extra Pick-Up or Delivery
Overtime Loading and Unloading
Storage-In-Transit and Warehouse Handling Charge
Servicing of Appliances
Pickup or Delivery Transportation rates on Storage-In-Transit Shipments
8. Binding estimates will apply only when the following conditions exist at both origin(s) and destination(s) for the entire duration of the move(s).
A. There must be adequate heat, light and power.
B. Mover must have exclusive and uninterrupted use of the agreed upon number of elevators. Where required, shipper shall supply competent elevator operator (s).
C. Adequate loading and unloading areas (platforms) must be made available to mover. Loading and unloading areas (platforms) must be free and clear of trash, trash removal equipment, construction materials, others non- related furniture, or other similar obstructions.
D. Adequate parking area, and any adjacent sidewalk area, must be available. This binding estimate will be invalid should the parking area, and adjacent sidewalk area become unavailable for use due to construction work, a parade, or other similar obstruction, which did not exist, or was not anticipated, when the binding estimate was executed.
E. Construction, renovation or decorating work must not be in such a state as to impede the move. This includes, but is not limited to, carpet laying, tiling, painting and carpentry work.
F. The doors agreed upon prior to execution of binding estimate, to be used for loading and unloading must be available.
9. The binding estimate will not cover delays caused by fire alarms, bomb scares, directions of governmental agencies, or their subdivisions, extreme weather conditions, trade union jurisdictional disputes, strikes or other similar unforeseen delays, not the fault of the mover.
10. All furniture shall be placed once at destination(s).
11. Mover must perform physical survey of origin premises and inventory all merchandise to be moved. Merchandise to be moved shall be entered on a tally sheet, cube sheet or similar form, which shall become part of the binding estimate contract. Tally sheet, cube sheet, or similar form shall be signed by both shipper and mover.
12. All permits that relate to the merchandise being moved, origin, and/or destination premise(s) shall be secured by the shipper.
13. All permits, that related to the mover’s vehicles, equipment or personnel shall be secured by the mover.
14. All prepayment for services, including but not limited to, elevator operator(s), utilities, security personnel, or other building personnel shall be the responsibility of the shipper.
15. Cancellation, or any changes, must be made at least 72 hours for local moves or 168 hours for moves outside of the 50 miles radius of Auburn, NY prior to the major portion of the move. Any charges incurred by the mover because of shipper’s failure to notify mover of cancellation, or change(s) at least 72 hours for local moves, 168 hours (7 days) for out of radius moves in advance of the major portion of the move will be charged for at the mover’s applicable tariff rate. 25% of the booked moved price. Deposits are non refundable.
16. Shipper shall designate personnel who will be present at origin and destination during the actual move. Such personnel shall be authorized by shipper to make changes, should changes be necessary, during the actual move. If shipper does not designate such personnel, or if such personnel is unavailable, mover will be empowered to take whatever action a reasonable mover would take.